Sunday, January 10, 2010

First Birthday



Wow! What a busy year we had. Chandler is growing up so quickly. She can push buttons, play patty-cake, and sing ring-around the rosie. She learned many new words this month also. She says "hey" and "bye". She says "Wowa" for our dog Lola.
Weight: 25 lbs
Height: 29 1/2 inches
My precious angel,
You are the love of my life. I have always wanted a family of my own. When I met your father, I knew we would have a family together. You are the best thing that has happened to us. I live for spending time with you, kissing, and holding you. My most sincere prayer is that you have a happy, healthy, and safe life. If you ever need anything, I will always be there for you. Most importantly, be smart and make wise choices in life. If you do so, you will accomplish anything your precious heart desires. I love you more than you can ever imagine.
Love Always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment