Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Camera and Summer Kickoff

Cute picture----dirty mouth! Oh well!

Best Buds!

Chandler learning how to open the door



I have always been very interested in photography. As a child, I can remember my Little PaPaw carring a camera everywhere we went and taking pictures. Papaw made each of his grandchildren a photo album with all of the pictures he took of us. When he passed, his Canon camera was passed down to me. He paid several thousands of dollars for it in the 70's. It takes the best pictures, but it is VERY hard to operate. It is a 35 mm camera that you have to crank manually. Anyways, I finally broke down and purchased one that is much easier to use and I LOVE IT!!!! Here are a few of the first memories that I captured with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment